vBulletin counter



China: Overflight Permit, Landing Permit, Air Traffic Rights






>> China Permits
Worldwide Directory >> Countries

Country Details

Overflight: Permit required for all flights except Sanya AOR. Allow min 4 days. APIS in effect, transmit min 2 hrs prior arrival. Handler essential. Local sponsor required - either govt dept or well known company Disinsection required all flights, TOD spray accepted. Crew must hold Cat C visa. Traffic via A1, P901, L642, M771 & N892 do not require permit. L888, Y1, Y3 only for airlines. Some FANS only airways. Avoid ops during festivals - Feb and Sept. Turboprops and aircraft <7T are not welcome, even for overflights. Agent required. Typhoon season May-Nov. Foreigners must carry PP at all times. Terrorism threat in Xinjiang.


Airports of Entry

Beijing Beijing Capital International Airport PEK Shanghai Shanghai Pudong International Airport PVG Guangzhou Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport CAN Kunming Kunming Wujiaba International Airport KMG Chengdu Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport CTU Shantou Jieyang Chaoshan Airport SWA Nanjing Nanjing Lukou Airport NKG Wuhan Wuhan Tianhe International Airport WUH Shenzhen Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport SZX


Additional Services

As well as permit assistance, World Air Ops can provide Ground Handling and Contract Fuel at most locations in the country. Contact flt.sup@worldairops.com with your requirements.


If you are flight planning an international trip, you may wish to use our complimentary TripCheck™ service for a quick review of permits and important information.




National Civil Aviation Authority:

Department of International Affairs and Cooperation



Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
155 Dongsi Street West
Dongcheng District
Beijing 100710









Permit Types available through World Air Ops:

Non-scheduled Overflight Permit / Overflight Clearance

Non-scheduled Landing Permit

Special Flight Authorisation

Ferry Permit / Special Flight Permit / Permit to Fly

Scheduled Airline Overflight Permit (Season Block)

Diplomatic Clearance / Diplomatic Overflight and Landing Permit

Dangerous Goods / Weapons Authorisation

Traffic Rights, Charter Flight Permit, Airport Slots




How do I get a permit?

Simply click the Contact Us button below, and where possible we will be with you within 15 minutes. Applications can be made on your behalf same day, and expedited service is available depending on the type of flight.


What documents do I need?

For the majority of one-off permit applications, we will require a PDF copy of the following:

- Aircraft Certificate of Registration

- Aircraft Certificate of Airworthiness (If restricted please supply details)

- Insurance Certificate showing worldwide coverage or country specific coverage

- Pilot License and Medical



Airline, Flight Ops, and Pilot Assistance
Our target response time is 15 minutes. Contact us - we are here to help.


Contact us


Contact us


15 minute response

Have a question about permits? We know that you probably want an answer fast. Our response target time is 15 minutes.


If you prefer, you can email us at flt.sup@worldairops.com or call us on +1 747 200 1993 - press 1 for operations.





Leave this empty:











» email flt.sup@worldairops.com


Worldwide: +1 747 200 1993



Head Office:
World Air Operations Ltd.

1 Yonge St., 18th Floor,
Toronto, M5E 1W7, Canada.